Monday, July 2, 2012

Macro Monday - {Tampa Bay Photographer}

As inspiration would have it, my youngest of two daughters turned 15 today - Monday, July 2nd.  So what better Macro Monday topic than Casey!   When she was born 15 years ago newborn photography wasn't where it's at today.   I often find myself thinking about not capturing the details of both my daughters when I photograph a newborn now.  They are details that change so quickly and I wish I had them.

I figured, I'd capture the details now at 15.  Why not.  We are always changing, maybe not as quickly, but changing none the less and I'm sure I will want a reminder of those little things like how her eyes can vary from gray to blue to green and somewhere in between depending on what she's wearing or her mood;  her silly pucker faces, her slender fingers and her smile (which I hope to see forever).  

Fifteen brings driver's permits, harder high school homework, boys, messy rooms and many more things to make a mom go crazy, but even more to make my heart swell with love and pride in the beautiful young woman she is becoming.  I love you Casey!








13 comments:

  1. I have a 15 year old. I can totally relate. great shots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Casey! You are so beautiful inside and out and I know you are one of your Mom's greatest blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL detail shots! Such a great age, and she will love having these when she's older to look back on! Happy Birthday to your young adult!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots of a beautiful girl. Happy birthday Casey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful! Happy birthday to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful way to celebrate a birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures....Happy Birthday Casey!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the detail shots! What a gorgeous girl. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, happy birthday, Casey! And beautiful shots of the details!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Love those close-up shots! They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww what a great idea... seriously....I think it would be so fun do something like this every single year....I might have to have a baby just so I can....or maybe not LOL....happy birthday to your "baby"

    ReplyDelete