Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sydney - {Lutz High School Senior Photographer}

You got a chance to meet my youngest daughter the week before in my Macro Monday blog which was on her 15th birthday.  Well today you are meeting my oldest, Sydney.   She is a starting her senior year in high school this August and of course have to have senior portraits!   Sydney often helps me with shoots and has a great creative eye so she's been planning what she wants to do.  We shot these as a quick mini shoot trying to get to this field of black-eyed-susans before they were gone, unfortunately the flowers were gone, but it's still a great field.  We'll be doing a longer session in August with some different looks.

If you're a senior this year or have a child that's a senior, I'd love to talk to you about a Senior Session! 











6 comments:

  1. These are great, you have a beautiful daughter. Love the triptych at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Love the lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful :) I cannot wait for my daughter to be this cooperative for the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful girl and beautiful lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lighting of your photos! They look so natural.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's got some awesome eyes! And, hello! I want her dress--and to be able to pull it off as well as she does.

    ReplyDelete