Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spencer - {Tampa Newborn Photographer}

Meet Spencer!  When I first spoke to Spencer's mom about getting some newborn shots done, Spencer was already about 3 weeks old.  Newborn portraits are usually done within the first 10 days when they are the sleepiest and "curliest," allowing for many of the newborn images you see today.   But you know what?  Spencer rocked it!  Every time I thought I had a favorite image, I would finish one and it would become my favorite.  Oh well.  Nothing wrong with that!  Without any further ado, here's Spencer...

I LOVE it when I can catch a smile! 



Ten little toes...


Seriously?   Doesn't he look like an angel?






I adore baby close ups!

The boys!

A little brotherly love!





8 comments:

  1. Awesome shots! And wow, he did a great job for being so 'old'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is one sleepy three week old! Lovely, just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable. I love the little smile in the 1st image.

    Mary Bortz, M. Photog, CPP
    http://www.fusionedgephotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's a beautiful little baby, great job even after that 10 day window.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's such a cutie! Love those detail shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwwww!!!!! Love these. Fantastic work

    ReplyDelete