Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Abby - {Tampa First Communion Photographer}

I shared a sneak of Abby's First Communion portrait session a couple of weeks ago.   Below are my favorite images from the session as well as a BONUS!   As I explained in my sneak, the beautiful dress that Abby is wearing belonged to and was worn by Abby's mom Melissa when Melissa received her First Communion as a child.  What a wonderful gift to give your daughter during this special event, one she will only grow to appreciate more as she ages and can reflect back on the connection.  Well Melissa also shared a gift with me.  She sent me a picture from HER First Communion!  I can't tell you how touched I was to see it and how honored to be able to put it side by side with Abby's photo to share with you!

Here's Abby!












Mom and Abby! 



12 comments:

  1. My niece's first communion is next month - beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. I've never shot a communion before, so this is great to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! My daughter makes her First Communion in a couple months. She's going to wear my dress and headpiece. It's such a special event in a little person's life. You captured it perfect here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This brings back memories!!! Great photos and I love the mom/daughter comparison shots. Incredible what a photo is able to revive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, dress and photos. Something to be treasured for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so sweet! The lighting on the one where she's praying in the pew is beautiful. LOVE the comparison to mom at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful images of a beautiful day! Great bonus of moms image in the same dress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute dress! So many great shots here, I love the different lighting as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely little girl and you captured this event perfectly. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete