Saturday, May 14, 2011

Layflat Book - {Tampa Bay Photographer}

I'm was so excited to get this client's shipment!  I have been working on a project for the University of Tampa Softball team.  There were six seniors this year and as their gift, the Coach asked me to put together a memory book for them that represented their time with the team.  I shot  several of their games (they are at Regionals this weekend and are ranked in the top 15 in the country - I believe - don't quote me on the exact ranking, but it's right around there) and a practice in an effort to capture all the things that were special to these lovely and talented ladies.  From injuries to superstitions to great plays on the field - it's all in there!  Best wishes to you all for a happy and successful future!

The book is a layflat press book with a custom cover.  The layflat book is an affordable alternative to the layflat album.  The pages of the book are gloss stock for a nice finished look!

Covers were customized for each player - satin finish

Custom cover images wrap around front and back.

Gloss pages bring out the contrast and richness of the pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment