Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Donovan, 11 Days Old - {Tampa Newborn Photographer}

I was so excited to meet baby Donovan this week.  I know I'm dating myself, but I first meet Donovan's daddy when he was 13 years old!  Now he's a grown man with a beautiful wife and two boys of his own.   I think Donovan was very excited to get his pictures taken because the first picture is what I saw almost the entire time I was there - EYES WIDE OPEN!  And for only 11 days old, he was picking up his head and holding it up for so long, that if I didn't know better, I'd swear he was at least 6 weeks old.  I'll post more pictures, but for now...

Donovan may have wanted to stay awake so he could play with his awesome big brother Davis!

We did get some sleeping in, however!  And while I usually like to save my favorite for last, and I think this is going to be my favorite, I couldn't help myself!

2 comments:

  1. Lori! My eyes are watering. THANK YOU. I'm in love. Your work is remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. What an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete